Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (25)






Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.


Our Teasers This Week. . .






Laurel squeezed her hand and turned to survey the situation. She had to admit, things looked better than she'd feared. The doors had a stout beam thrown across them and were braced back with an enormous pile of furniture. A group of faeries were lined up replacing the area they'd torn down to let her in, and the barricade was so massive Laurel was surprised they'd been able to let her in.


-from page 142, Destined





I know it's a little longer than usual, but I don't think you will mind. Well, I hope you won't.






 



2 comments:

  1. Great Teaser! :) I've been curious about this book, it seems interesting. I hope you're enjoying it!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am. So far, it reads a lot like the other ones in the series. But, it also is better than the last one, 'Illusions'.

    ReplyDelete