Sunday, July 8, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (3)










This week I got quite a few books.



First off the lovely Freebies-




































Prince of Wolves- Quinn Loftis

The Fate of Destiny- Danielle Bourdon

To Kill A Warlock- H.P Mallory

The Mind Readers- Lori Brighton


Then some lovelies that my mother gifted ^_^-









Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1)- Kendare Blake. Yea, baby! I got Anna and I sooooo can not wait to dive into this soon. Very soon....^_^

The Juliet Club- Suzanne Harper 

Paranormalcy- Kiersten White

Life As We Knew It- Susan Beth Pfeffer           



Well, that's it from me. Till next time ^_^


Happy Reading Everybody!













The HomeLanders by Andrew Klavan

This one is four books in one. The entire four book series, The Homelanders. And Just to let you know, I'll probably be reviewing each book separately.


 
 

 








Loved the first one.











I was on the fence about this one, but my sister talked me into it. Mostly because she wants to read it, too.












Sounds like a good read and maybe a start of a new series I willl love. Hopefully.






No comments:

Post a Comment