Monday, December 31, 2012

Review: Ghosting


 
 
Ghosting by Keith Gray
Publication Date: September 1st 2012
Genre: YA Paranormal
 
 
Summary
 
Nat's sister Sandy speaks to the dead. It's a gift, and a good way to make a living. Only thing is, it isn't true. So imagine Nat and Sandy's surprise when the dead start to speak back. But it seems the dead are the least of their problems

This book is targeted for reluctant or struggling readers or children with dyslexia. The interest level is 11 and up while it is at a 4th grade reading level.



Ghosting is an exciting read that’ll have you turning the pages till you reach the end, craving for more.
If you are looking for a fast, short, creeptastic of a read then this is exactly what you are looking for.
The characters are great and believable. The enemy is written perfectly as a man you should watch out for, the perfect man that can give you the chills, the goose bumps that crawl along your arms.
Sandy and Nat con people into believing they can actually talk to the dead and because of this, it leads them to a house that is actually haunted with some darkly secrets.
Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this quick little read! I couldn’t take my eyes away from the words, they seriously got their grasp on me. Plus this really started to creep my out a bit as I was reading this late at night, around the time my noisy house becomes quiet and everyone is settling in for the evening. So, of course this is the time to start thinking about the monsters. So, my creative mind started to play tricks on me, haha!

A little bit of blood but it isn’t over the top. So this is perfect for any horror lover or anyone who is looking to getting a bit of the chills.
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment