Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (52)

 
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.

Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
Thomas watched in shock as the man grabbed his foot, wailing in agony. Minho had shot him right in the pinkie toe -- that part of the shoe and the toe itself were completely gone, replaced by a bleeding wound.
 
 
-from page 212, The Death Cure
 
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't trust this guy. I didn't like his story about the cell phone. I didn't like his excuse for not helping us with the server. Even if I totally believed him, I wouldn't have gotten in the truck.o why was I considering it?
 
 
-from page 227, The Calling
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment