Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (53)

 
 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.

Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
The second I made up my mind to begin to turn back into my regular self, the creature raced up, belched a cloud of donut-scented gas in my face, and, with a distinct note of mischief, said, "Catch me if you can, Alien Hunter!"
 
-from page 144, Daniel X: Game Over
 
 
 
 
I hunkered down nearby as two strangers retrieved Daniel. They said nothing. just loaded him onto a streacher and carried him away.
 
-from page 310, The Calling
 
 
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment