Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ashley's Review: Once by Staci Kart

Once
Once by Staci Hart
Publication Date: October 1st 2014
Genre: Paranormal
Pages: 11
Format: Kindle
Source: Free on Amazon
Read: October 1st
 
 
~Summary~
 
** FREE 2500 word Halloween short **

I was beautiful once. He loved me once. But our love slowly died, fading like old wallpaper, curling and peeling away from the wall, begging to be ripped and shredded, to be wiped clean.

"Pull-you-close-and-throw-you-off-a-cliff good." ~ J.M. Miller
 
 
~My Thoughts~
 
Oh my god, I don't know why I was so worried this wouldn't meet my high expectations. But with all those 5 star reviews I started to get nervous, but no matter, I dived head first and all I've got to say is oh my god!
 
Beautiful, haunting, gripping...these are just a few words to describe this heart retching story by Staci. God, the emotions that flowed through had me sitting on the edge of my seat! Lost and grief, just imagine having to go through that kind of pain over and over again.
 
Staci has done it again! Such poise, the detail enticing and just in time for Halloween! A magnificent short story and one I wished would have kept going by how beautiful Staci's words were! Truly an amazing read that'll suck you in, in just a matter of a few words! This tale has definitely made me a bigger fan of you, Staci, and I would love to see more works like this!   
 
 
 
 
 
 Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment