Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mini Review: Madeline by Craig McGray

Madeline by Craig McGray
Publication Date: May 28th, 2014
Genre: Horror
Pages: 11
Format: ebook
Source: Free on Amazon
Read: October 13th, 2015



~Summary~

A shed full of macabre secrets... A wife gone crazy...A nine-year-old girl that must die.

Jonah fights for his life while trying to stop his deranged wife from killing their daughter in the name of the Lord.

Sometimes, the Devil truly is in the details.

**Warning: Madeline is a short HORROR story not intended for anyone who may be offended by graphic language or scenes of violence. Please, don’t read this story if you are squeamish or easily offended.



~My Thoughts~

Though Madeline isn't all too original it was still a fun horror short that had me on my toes! I was sucked in easily with the details, very gruesome details. 

The pacing is fast and it wasn't long before I wished there was a bit more. But the main reason why I wanted to read this was because it was short, so I was satisfied when I got to the end!

Overall if you're looking for a quick horror read that'll have you turning the pages and on your toes then you should check out this short!






Sweet Readings Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment