Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)



I have a problem...I can't just walk by books and not buy some. Lucky for me next weekend I'm getting a new library card and that'll solve my problem, since I can't buy all the books in the world if I'm trying to save money for my 20th birthday.






Bought at Costco-


The Women In Black by Susan Hill






Bought at Target-

Soul Screamers Volume One- My Soul to Lose (0.5) • My Soul to Take (1)My Soul to Save (2) by Rachel Vincent



Free Kindle Books-




















Four of them I can get into paperback so if I love them I no doubt will add them to my ever growing bookshelf....now, all I have to do is buy an actually bookshelf, haha.

Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher

Marked by Kim Richardson

Moon Spell by Samantha Young

Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer. I can't wait to dive into this one. I've wanted it for a long time and when I saw it free on amazon for kindle I couldn't help myself

Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by M.J.A. Ware. I love zombies and this one seems like a fun one

No comments:

Post a Comment