Thursday, January 19, 2012

The winner of my book poll.....

Switched (trylle #1) by Amanda Hocking



Summary

When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy discovers her mother might have been right. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - a world both beautiful and frightening, and Wendy's not sure she wants to be a part of it.


I had a feeling this one would win because of all that's going on with this book. Plus, ever since I bought this the covers been entrancing me, so thank you. Haha.

Anyways the other two which got voted, Forgive My Fins and When Lighning Strikes, on my poll too I'll probably read next. So yea!

So far in Switched





97 / 318 pages. 31% done!



I'll have the review up this weekend. So save the date....

No comments:

Post a Comment