Sunday, January 8, 2012

On My Wishlist (13) & Sunday Songs (10)




On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where we list all the books we desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. Want to know more? Click here



The Secret Circle: The Initiation and The Captive, Part I (#1-2) by L.J. Smith
Publication Date: August 1st 2008
Genre: YA Fantasy





Summary


The circle's power has lured her home

Forced to move from sunny California to gloomy New England, Cassie longs for her old life. Even so, she feels a strange kinship to a terrifying group of teens who seem to rule her school. Initiated into the coven of witches that's controlled New Salem for hundreds of years, she's drawn into the Secret Circle, a thrill that's both intoxicating and deadly. But when she falls for the mysterious and intriguing Adam, Cassie must choose whether to resist temptation or risk dark forces to get what she wants—even if it means that one wrong move could ultimately destroy her.


I love the TV series but the thing that I kind of don't like about this book already is the fact of the cover. It looks exacting like the covers for the modern releases of The Vampire Diaries and when I first saw it I thought it was apart of that series. See my drift. But other than that I'm fine and can't wait to one day get my hands on it.



So this week has been crazy for me and I'm trying to get my self back on track. I've been very sick since Thursday and my stomach can finally enjoy a meal even though my tummy feels like it's a size of a pea. Yea, fun.

Anyways, for doing this blog for a pretty long time I can't believe I have yet show cased one of my favorite songs to you.

So without further ado I give to you, my readers, Heart skips a beat by Lenka






Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment