Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Boot Camp Write-A-Thon (Week 5)

 
 
It’s been a few weeks since I've done one of these post. The reason is because I haven't been writing much on those projects and the loss of a family member. But mainly I've lost my mojo in those projects. I have been writing the last week on a couple surprising short stories that came out of nowhere to me. I've written one in just a couple of days and am editing it now. Another I just started yesterday.
I believe I'll be publishing these but they are a bit different than what I usually write. Yes, it’s still a paranormal but there's certain kind of scenes in them that I've never written before. Never even thought to write before. But now it seems to be the easiest to write haha. If you've been following my reviews of late then you'll know what kind of scenes I'm talking about. ;)
But fear not I won't forget about my other projects for this write-a-thon. Just cause I seem to be a bit stuck in my mojo for them doesn’t mean I won’t sit down and try to work through it no matter what.
So for the week of July 2 through July 9 I'll be working on chapter 15 for my secret project and work on the last chapter of my prequel for The Harvesters, The Gatherers.
I hope to finish it and published this year so I have to buckle down and just do it haha. I don't know why it’s hard to do that sometimes haha. For the secret project I know where to go with it but getting the words down....I'm at that point where I'm starting to second guess myself. Like I'm I doing this right? Is this how it's supposed to go? Or am I writing the characters all wrong? So hopefully I can break through this and get back to writing as much as I was before.
That’s it.
Thanks for stopping by all!


No comments:

Post a Comment