Monday, July 15, 2013

On My Mind Mondays (8) My celebrity crush, Dylan O'Brien

 
 
On My Mind Monday with Paranormal Sisters!
 
Where every Monday we pick a topic and tell you our thoughts on it. It might be weekly or every other week. Haven't decided yet. And if you have a topic you want our thoughts on, post a comment and we might decide to do it.
 
 
 





I haven't had a true celebrity crush in a long time, like, teenage years haha. A crush where I must know like everything about that celebrity. Where they came from, how old, if they have a girlfriend haha. Not just a crush where it’s on the next hot guy that comes into the scene but one that just makes a big smile spread across your face. One where you must see everything that crush has made and that's how I feel about Dylan O'Brien right now.
 

Most of you may know him as Stiles from MTV “Teen Wolf”, it's where I found out about him too. He's been absolutely adorable since the very first episode and now I just can't get enough of him. One of the many reasons why I would go see The Internship is because he's in it. The only reason why I rented The First Time was because he was in it (my review here: http://www.paranormalsisters.blogspot.com/2013/07/movie-review-first-time.html).

And I absolutely can't wait to see him in The Maze Runner. I am so going to see it on the big screen! I haven’t read it, though I have started it, I just haven't had the time to get sucked into it yet. But before the movie comes out I will finish the book. But no matter what, I will go see him on the big screen. If I have to drag someone along I will haha. He's just so freaking adorable, on screen and off, I just can't get enough of him. I'm sure a lot of you know exactly what I mean haha.

Tasha has read the book and she loved it. Four hearts and you know it’s amazing if she gave it four hearts, you've read her reviews and you know she's a tough one haha. So that helps excites me and I can't wait to read it. What I have read of The Maze Runner so far, I just know Dylan will be able to pull off. It'll be something completely different from his adorable self so I'm excited to see another side of his acting career.




Who's your celebrity crush? I know you guys have one, we all do and it’s just a part of life.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment