Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Songs (30) Soldier

 
 
"I'll get it if you need it,
I'll search if you don't see it,
You're thirsty, I'll be rain,
You get hurt, I'll take your pain.

I know you don't believe it,
But I said it and I still mean it,
When you heard what I told you,
When you get worried I'll be your soldier."
 
"My aim is so true,
I wanna show you,
I'll try forever,
I'm never gonna say "surrender".
 
 
I absolutely love Gavin DeGraw, his songs always hit home for me. I'm surprised I have yet to show case this one and if I have, I'm sorry for showing it again haha.
 
I've got my Marine home and I have dedicated this song to him many times <3
 
 
 
 
Happy Listening Everybody!
 
 
 
 
 

 
Wasting All These Tears- Cassadee Pope
 
 
Happy Sunday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment