Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ashley Mini Review: Heart You (A Roommate Romance) by Rene Folsom

Heart You
Heart You (A Roommate Romance) by Rene Folsom
Publication Date: March 15th 2013
Genre: Adult Erotic Romance
Pages: 56
Format: Kindle
Source: Free on Amazon
 
 
~Summary~
 
** Heart You is an erotic romance short story for ADULTS ONLY! This novelette is roughly 7200 words and contains a hot sexual triad between two female roommates and their Valentine's Day boy toy. **

Have you ever wanted something you know you shouldn't? That forbidden fruit. A temptation that will surely lead you down the path of illicit indulgence, and ultimately, pleasure beyond your wildest imaginations.

That was the daily torture Samantha put herself through when she thought of her roommate, Kara. Sitting alone on Valentine's Day, Sam found comfort in sharing her innermost secrets with her trusty journal while lusting over the brown-eyed goddess. At least until Kara comes home with a sizzling hot man and a night full of naughty games that would even make cupid blush.
 
 
~My Thoughts~
 
The main reason why I was drawn to this, because I don’t normally read f/f/m where the females in the end have the hots for each other, was because in my current work I’m writing the two main (female) characters having the hots for each other haha. So I was curious and wanted something that might help me out, even though my work isn’t as steamy as this one. ;)
Perfect for Valentine’s Day, I was drawn in with the little back story then hooked by the naughty candy game (one that seems like fun for me and my Marine haha). This short is truly just for your entertainment, nothing more, and it delivers! So if you love steamy reads then this is for you! And it’s free!!
Definitely interested in more of Mrs. Folsom’s works!
 
will disturb your being
 
 
Sweet Reading Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment