Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (75)

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
 
Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
She grabbed my arm and none-too-gently dragged me to the kitchen, where she quickly and methodically bound my wrists and my ankles and then tied me to the handles on the refrigerator and freezer doors.
 
-From page 51, Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 
Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1)
 
 
This was a thrilling ride and what a great sense of humor that plays within the words, had many laugh out loud moments and this moment definitely stuck with me haha.
 
Love!
 
 
Happy Teasing Everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment