Sunday, October 7, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (10)




 
 
Where we talk about the lastest books we have gotten. Which is presented every sunday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
These may not be free anymore and I am sorry if they are not!
 
 
Inhale (Just Breathe #1) by Kendall Grey
 
Death Whispers (Death #1) by Tamara Rose Blodgett
 
Dirty Blood (Dirty Blood #1) by Heather Hildenbrand
 
 
 


 




 
 
 
Borrowed from the library-
 
 



Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
 
&
 
Something Strange & Deadly by Susan Dennard- Will be starting this real soon! ^_^
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 
 
 
Bought-
 
 



 
 
 
Okay, so I'm slightly addicted to this book.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Something Strange and Deadly! I loved it. Under the Never Sky was incredible as well. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chey- Thanks, I can't wait to dive into it. Zombies and Victornian era, sounds so much fun, haha!

    Thanks for stopping by! ^_^

    ReplyDelete