Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreaming of Sequels (13)



Our feature here is where we talk about sequels we are just dying to have. And you all know that there are many, many out there that we are just craving to have! ^_^
 
So, sequels means any sequels. As long as it's after the first, #1, then it is acceptable haha. Also, we will be doing this every Wednesday!
 
Okay then, here we go!


To Summon A Demon (Demons Unleashed Erotic Novellas, #2)
 
To Summon a Demon (Demons Unleashed Erotic Novellas #2) by Lisa Alder
Published Date: August 25th 2011
Genre: Adult Paranormal Erotic
Pages: 96

 
 
~Summary~
 
To gain revenge, she summons a Demon...and loses her heart.

After Lili is viciously attacked by the Fae, she wants revenge. Who better to help her than the sworn enemies of the Fae, Demons. So she uses an ancient sex ritual to summon a Demon lover and offers her body in exchange for his aid.

Prince Gaap, commander of the Water Elemental Demons, is curiously drawn to the mysterious Lili. Though her summons is clearly a trap, an attempt by the Fae to infiltrate and harm the Demons, he cannot resist the seductive lure of her battered soul.

Even forewarned, Lili is helpless against Gaap's sensual attraction and loses her heart to her Demon lover.

Warning: This novella contains explicit sex, voyeurism, light bondage, self-pleasuring, sex on a beach, and smokin’ hot Demon sex


~Why I'm Dreaming~


What held this story for me was the background tale of the war between the Demon and the Fae. If it wasn’t for it there wouldn’t have been a story or at least a well- crafted erotic. It would have just been that, an erotic. Nothing more as it is something so much more for me with the amazing world building.

It has this "Once upon a time" feel to it, which is why I’m dying for the sequel, because I want to read more of it. Feeling that from the first page was unexpected but in a very good way. It’s what hooked me and what’s causing me to want to come back to this series, as the first one left me hanging. Though it wasn’t really a cliffhanger but it did leave with that feeling when it comes to the subplot.

Anyways, I want more of this authors writing. I want to see where she takes this sequel because she’s got all new characters for this one and to tell you the truth, I’m scared that amazing subplot will get shoved to the side. But I trust (for now, haha) that she knows where this series is going, even with all the new characters for each tale.  
 
~Sequel To~
 

The Demon's Bargain (Demons Unleashed Erotic Novellas, #1)
 
 
 
~Summary~
 
When the Demon bargains for one night of her pleasure...no one loses.

Vetis, the Demon of Corruption, is bored. It’s too easy to tempt humans into committing horrible acts and the appeal has worn thin. He’s restless and seeking distraction...until a gambler offers to settle a debt by submitting his wife for Vetis’s use.

One tiny glimpse of the rage in Amara and the absolutely sexless way she endures his sensual touch, and Vetis has his challenge. He’ll make this woman enjoy the carnal pleasures of sex.

The bargain is struck. One night. Of HER pleasure. And the debt will be paid.

Ill-used by her husband, Amara believes she is doomed, for she has no pleasure within her, her innocence forfeit long ago. But as Amara’s body awakens with sinful desires and carnal longings, hope begins to blossom that pleasure is within her reach.

Demons never fail and the challenge is on. Vetis knows with the right sensual persuasion the debt will be paid in pleasure, however he doesn’t bargain on falling in love.

Warning: this erotic romance novella contains m/f/m sex, light bondage, and smokin' hot demon sex


~Quotes from my Review~

"The storyline is very original and for most of the background story it felt like a fairytale."

"From the very beginning I was hooked and this feel made it so much more intriguing. It was definitely unexpected and I loved that!"

"I also loved how slowly but surely we learnt about Amara's past."
 
"With Vetis you can't help but swoon and for me (like I'm sure with most women out there....hopefully) when I read these I always seem to imagine my significant other."

"Overall I devoured this and I just couldn't put down my tablet."


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Sweet Dreaming Everybody!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment