Sunday, September 1, 2013

Summer Songs (31) See You Again

 
 
"Said goodbye, turned around
And you were gone, gone, gone"
 
"I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, oh
'Til I see you again"
 
"The thought of it makes me smile
You are my tomorrow"
 
"Sometimes I feel my heart is breaking
But I stay strong and I hold on cause I know

I will see you again, whoa
This is not where it ends
I will carry you with me, yeah, yeah"
 
 
This song has been stuck with me pretty much since the day I had to drop off my man for the rest of his training. These lyrics ring true because I did turn around and he was gone, blending in with the rest of the guys in uniform.
 
I can't wait to see you again! <3
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
Happy Listening Everybody!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment