Saturday, September 7, 2013

Netgalley Knockout Challenge- August Check In

 
 
So you guys, this maybe surprising but I've read four review books so far. FOUR! And I'm so excited to be able to say that, especially since last month was crazy busy for me. Well, sorta, as I had two trips down to San Diego and me mainly just being with the man I love. 
 
Anyways here are the books, though sadly none are actually from Netgalley. However I am reading one now and am planning to be reading more afterwards :D.

Out of all four I've only reviewed two of them, the highlighted ones. I'll be working on the other two reviews soon.


Belle Noir: Tales of Love and MagicAll My Life (First Things, #1)Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)Zack & Zoey Save Walt's Brain (Zack & Zoey Book #2)

Belle Noir: Tales of Love and Magic
All My Life (First Things #1)
Barbie World (Baby Doll #2)
Zack & Zoey Save Walt's Brain (Zack & Zoey Book #2)


Seeing them here and all lined up makes me really excited. I can't wait to see more of the review books I'll be reading!


~Some review books to come~
 
You Are Mine (Mine, #1)Shadow Embraced (Haven, #1)


~Maybe/Hope So~

Northern Bites (Aurora Sky: Vampire Hunter, Vol. 2)Disassemble (Divided Worlds, #2)


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment