Monday, December 23, 2013

2014 Reading Challenges!


This year I'm not going to be doing many or at least, none that are for a specific genre/type, I'm sticking to the basics this year because I have too many books to try to do anything besides the basics haha. So here's my list of challenges! I'll also be doing the Goodreads challenge too, of course!
 
 
Welcome to 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!


We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us.. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up..
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance.. This is your chance! And we've got PRIZES!!! :D
 
Click the button down below to know the rules!
 
I'm joining this challenge cause my pile is HUGE and I haven't been reading from it much, so I'm excited for this!!
 
The level I'll be doing is: 21-30 - First Kiss
 
 
 Next.......
 
Phantasmic Reads

Welcome to the 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge, hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads!

Let’s be honest here, we all have those books we’ve received for review (whether requested or not!), but we just haven’t gotten to them yet. Or maybe we went a little crazy with the ‘request’ buttons on NetGalley or Edelweiss, and we need to catch up. That’s what this challenge is for.

I’m thrilled and honored to be co-hosting with Rachel. I saw the button on her sidebar one day, and I reached out to see if she wanted a co-host. She gets full credit for this fantastic idea – I’m just along for the ride ;) I hope you’ll join us on this year-long adventure!

Click the button for the rules!

The last few months I've been doing really good at getting to my review books, so I'd like to do better! I'm so excited to see what I can accomplish!! I love keeping my word so with this challenge I'll be able to do it in a more fashionable time haha.

Next.....

2014rewind

Coffee Bean Bookshelf:

I know I can’t be the only person out there that struggles with this: I’m always watching for the next great book, but feel like I may be missing something in the ones I don’t get to in time. So, in an effort to remedy this feeling, this challenge was born!

I’m challenging myself (and you) to slow down, rewind a little bit and get to those books that we wanted to read SO badly before they were released but somehow got lost in the shuffle.

Click the name for the rules!

I've never done this one before so I'm a newbie! So we'll see how it goes! It's pretty basic and that's what I'm going for this year, so all should be good haha. Can't wait!

There's no levels, you make up your own so I'll be going for: 5-10 books


Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment