Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (73)

 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
 
Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
"I won't! What do you want me to say?" He paced forward, making me retreat. "Want me to tell you that you get to me? That since the first time I saw you, you affected me?" His voice was high and rough. "That I tried not looking for you every time I felt the pain because I knew I would be weak and fall for you? Do you realize that everyone I have ever loved is now dead?" He trapped me between the bed and him. "Should I tell you I'm scared of getting close to anyone because they might end up dead? That I'm scared of getting close to you? That I'm scared of losing you?"
 
 
-from page 189, Destiny Gift (Everlast #1) by Juliana Haygert
 
 
Destiny Gift (Everlast, #1)
 
 
Oh my god Victor, you just made me fall in love with you!! That scene was so hot, swoon worthy, and my heart just totally melted!
 
Happy Teasing Everybody!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment