Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Reading Challenges Wrap Up!

Hey Everyone, let's see how I did! I know I didn't accomplish them all however I got most of them!! So, much better than last year!
 
I'm not going to list all the books, way too many to do that haha. But I'll link you guys to my bookshelves and you'll be able to see what I've read for them! :)
 
Okay, let's get this show on the road!
 
 
Welcome to the 2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads!
 
I didn't exactly follow the rules, I just did a number of how many paranormal reads I did this year.
 
Total count: 58
 
 
 
Welcome to the 2013 Sequel Challenge, hosted by Auntie Spinelli Reads!
 
My Goal was: 10
 
Total Count: 14
 
 
 
Welcome to some Dystopias in 2013, hosted by Blog of Erised!
 
My goal was Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)
 
Total Count: 11
 
 
 
Welcome to some retellings and I just love them, hosted by Debz Bookshelf!
 
My goal was Lady in Waiting: 4-6 books
 
Total Count: 4
 
 
 
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf!
 
My goal was The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels
 
Total Count: 59
 
 
 
Welcome to the Zombie Reading Challenge 2013! Hosted by, Book Chick City!
 
My goal was Two Chomps: Read 12 Zombie books in 2013
 
Total Count: 10
 
 
 
And Lastly....
 
 
2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge!
 
My goal was 80
 
Total count: 90+
 
 
 
Now onto the next Challenges! I'm going simple this year and I'm totally okay with that! Can't wait to start!
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment