Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fear Island




After a blowout party at a secluded island cabin, five friends make a shocking discovery: a dead body and the only boat off the island gone. Trapped and unable to call for help, they become prey to a mysterious killer seeking revenge. Together, they must decipher the murderer's chilling series of clues to reveal the island's secret past ... or face death one by one.


My thoughts on this is, I like it. It was meant to be entertaining and I was entertained.

To tell the truth I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I decided to watch this. All I knew was that it was about a group of friends going to an island for a get away, oh...and Lucy Hale was in it. Which is one of the reasons I wanted to watch it. I've never seen her in a true horror before so I wanted to see how she would do.

On the characters you have the douche bag, the heated couple, the split couple, a brother, and then a stowaway. So, pretty much the same formula for most revenge movies.

But besides the same old, same old I did get creeped out at least once and I loved that the killer used things around the place and not just one specific weapon. Some of the deaths, at least one that I can think of right now, I haven't seen in a long time. Which did make me jump.

The acting was pretty good and I'm becoming to enjoy Haylie Duff's acting.

Oh, and the twist,....well lets just say it'll get you thinking. I know I couldn't stop even after a few hours.

A beautiful secluded island.....Five good friends.....And a killer out for revenge


3 1/2 hearts
<3 <3 <3 < 

No comments:

Post a Comment