Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Songs (12) & In My Mailbox (5)


I'm feeling two songs today, a sweet love song and one that's up beat.

First is-

One Thing by One Direction




Next is,

Turn Me On by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj






Happy Listening Everybody!







Bought from Book Depository-

Cinder by Marissa Meyer. It finally, finally got here in the beginning of the week. Ugh, I was worried sick that the mail people might send it back because, well, I had a "blond moment". Yep, instead of a five in my address I accidentally put a four. It can happen. Plus, it's not like I was totally off. Just by one number and it was still close to the original. Haha.

Anyways,

Kindle Freebis-

I've said it before I'm not a total big fan of kindle books, because I like my hard copies but I know not everybody may not be able to afford them if there self publishing and it's just easier for selling on kindle.

However, since they're free, some of the ones I got are like trials and if I like I will probably no doubt get a hard copy. Woohoo!




















Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan- trial

The Arrival by Nicole MacDonald- trial  

Birthrights by Christine M. Butler

Touched by the Devilish One by Mary Nicholson

Then some more,

Freebies from Smashwords-





  




A Very Vampire Holiday




All of which are short stories by Rusty Fischer. I've read two of them already but once I read all five I'll do mini reviews for all....<3

So, what did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment