Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday






Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl. . . .

Cinder, a gifted mechanic, is a cyborg. She’s a second-class citizen with a mysterious past, reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s illness. But when her life becomes intertwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s, she suddenly finds herself at the center of an intergalactic struggle, and a forbidden attraction. Caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal, she must uncover secrets about her past in order to protect her world’s future.

Publication is January 3, 2012


The first time I saw the cover I just fell in love and I know....that's wrong. But can you blame me? Plus the concept sounds great. I haven't read many books about robots/cyborgs so you know I'm excited for this one.

I've seen reviews on goodreads and so far so good. Yay!!!!! :) Oh and lunar people, Love.



Sidenote,
             I've got a question for my fellow Bloggers out there. A simple one that I may already know the answer to but I still need to ask it. :)

ABC Family is doing there annual 13 Nights of Halloween and I would love to post the movies they're showcasing and write a few comments about them because I just love Halloween, it's my time of the year. But you see I already do post, like, TV quotes, TV reviews, and Book reviews. And of course a few Meme's like Waiting on Wednesday by Breaking the Spine and On My Wishlist by Book Chick City.

So, I was wondering if doing two post a day is alright? I'll only be doing it until Oct. 31 then I'll go back to one post a day.

So what do you think? Is it cool?

Loves & Thanks
            - Ashley (a.k.a Dashley)  


1 comment:

  1. this one seriously sounds so good! I follow you here, and love the blog! I hope you'll stop by mine and see my WOW pick?! You can also enter my author group's latest giveaway for some signed books, and let me know a book you've tread and loved recently! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete