Thursday, October 27, 2011

Once Upon A Time


Centers on a woman with a troubled past who is drawn into a small town in Maine where the magic and mystery of Fairy Tales just may be real.


If you are a fan of Fairy Tales then this is a show for you.

I have always had a thing for Fairy Tales and like, medieval times so I was excited to see this trailer on youtube and I couldn't wait for it to come out ever since.

Every Fairy Tale we have been told all live together in one place and of course they all always get their happily ever after except one. Ruefully tired of it, The Evil Queen decides to crash Snow Whites wedding to Prince Charming telling all that she'll be putting on a curse on all of them where only her (and whomever is on her side) get to live happily ever after while everyone else gets misery while in the real world frozen in time.

God, this show gave me goosebumps. Everytime a Fairy Tale popped up on the TV screen I couldn't help but smile. And seeing what they do and how they are in the real world is pretty cool, if I don't say so myself.

The way they did the flashbacks were nice and the world they've created is breath taking. I fell in love with every Fairy Tale character and I believe the actors and actress did them well. I even lovely hated The Evil Queen, she is ruefully evil and dooesn't hold back on it.

The little boy Henry is great and how he knows all this is true about the Fairy Tales, well, I can't wait to find out. I mean, there's got to be more to it then just a book. *shrugs* I don't know. Oh and the ending I loved, it was cool to see someone I thought I wasn't going to see again.... 

Not wanting to say much more and spoil it for you readers, I'll tell you this,

Its great for the whole family, for Fairy Tale lovers, or people whom just want to see a show that isn't like the rest thats out there. I give it,


5 hearts
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3   


Happy Viewing!

Every sunday nights on abc channel.






No comments:

Post a Comment