Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (12)


A weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren





Another Sampler-




Forewarning- some of these may not be free any more. So if you're disappointed I'm sorry.










Prison Nation- Jenni Merritt

I found out about this one being free from a favorite indie author of mine, Keary Taylor. Plus, don't you just love her name. I just have to say it, I've always loved it. Keary's name, I mean.


Descended by Blood- Angeline Kace







Happy Weekend Everybody!


Also, on a side note- there will be more reviews coming from me next week, 3/30-4/6. That's my spring break right there and I am so excited. Plus a review for the Hunger Games movie. I'll be taking my sister, Tasha, there on march 30 for her birthday gift.

So, woohoo! I just can not wait. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment