Sunday, October 14, 2012

Review: Fearless







Fearless (Elemental #1.5) by Brigid Kemmerer
Publication Date: July 31st 2012
Genre: YA Fantasy
Pages: 59
 
 
 
Summary
 
 

Being a force of nature doesn’t keep you safe.

Hunter Garrity is used to watching his back. The kids at school sense something different about him. And they’re right.

Hunter has powers that have nothing to do with how hard he can throw a punch.

Maybe that’s what Clare Kasten is picking up. She’s shy, quiet, and intense, but she’s sought him out. There’s no telling what she wants from him.

But Hunter knows enough to sense a secret when it’s close. And getting close to Clare is a danger he’s ready to face…
 
 
 
Honestly, I still don't see what the big fuss is about, about Hunter *shrugs*. I'm still head over heels for Mrs. Kemmerer and her story telling. And over the four brothers however over Hunter, I just don't see it. He's just, ah, okay *shrugs*.
 
I still don't feel much towards him. Even when his father was being a hard ass on him, even when he's being bullied, or even when he thinks he has a little romance going for him. 
 
I just don't feel his awesome personality everyone is talking about. He's just an okay character and I really wish this short story changed my mind on him but it didn't.
 
But overall, I still love the author! The story was great and you learn more about him, which I loved. He wants to go on assignments with his dad but his dad just sees a child, not a man who can get the job done right.
 
The writing flows however you'll see somewhat of the motive behind the young girl, in no time. This was just a like but I can't wait to read Spark! So excited for that one, woohoo! haha ^_^
 
I recommend for whoever is into this series and is into Hunter.   
 
If I was rating this character I would have to give him a 3 heart. Sorry, he's just okay.
 
 
Anyways, I give this story a
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment