Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Hunger Games

May the odds be ever in your favor...

Yes, a teaser trailer was just posted on IMDB and I have to say it's not bad. I mean, what do you expect from it.....it's just a teaser.

It's not supposed to show a lot, just enough to get you wondering.....this is towards all the haters out there.

Now, I presume,  most of the hating is coming from people who haven't read the book. Which is reasonable because you don't know what the hell is going on. So, for those people who don't can you let the people who do enjoy the fact that there's a teaser out. Because, it was made for them.

Now, for those who haven't read the book but are interested in what's it about or are just wondering here's a few links:

               Amazon
               Borders Online Store

Some borders stores are still open but are closing soon, so, you may or may not be able to find them in there. But since it's a high demand book you maybe lucky to find a few.

Personally, I think the teaser is pretty good. However, yes, the fire in some scenes you can tell its CGI but other than that, it's pretty good.

And yes, I am a fan. I've read 2 out of 3 books. Kind of scared to read the third one though because of some reviews but if I want to know what happens I'll just have to buck up.



I've got to say the more and more times I watch this, I'm getting excited. Gives me chills, the whistling at the end. You all know what it is.

Now, here's a little treat for you. I found these after I read the book because I just couldn't get it out of my mind. The man who made these, was actually making them for the actors and actresses. The girl whom played katniss, he wanted to use these as her tape audition. 



  

And there's a few more on his youtube account.

So, what do you guys think?
Are you guys just as excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment