Sunday, September 30, 2012

I am a Book Hoarder (9)




 



 
This week I went crazy for free Kindle books on Amazon! haha
 
Now, forewarning, some may not be free anymore. Sorry ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Descent Series by SM Reine
 
 
 


 



 

 
 
 
 
 
And then
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have yet to read the third one but this was free so I just had to get it, haha ^_^
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 



Zombies Don't Date by Rusty Fischer
 
 
 



Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson
 
 
 



Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P Mallory- I'll be reading this for Halloween. *screams* I'm so excited. I'll also be reading her To Kill A Warlock. Also, I really love the new covers for this series ^
 
 



Demon Hunter and Baby by Anna Elliott
 
 
 
And lastly, one I thought I would never see free, is-
 
 



Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs- I've been wanting to read this for sooooo long! haha ^_^
 

 
So that's it. I hoped you found something that interests your liking!
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment