Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (29)






Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:






  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.





Our Teasers This Week. . .




I don't know who I should rely on more, because I'm not sure who my true friends are. Uriah and Marlene, who were on my side even when I seemed strong, or Christina and Will, who have always protected me when I seemed weak?


-from page 294, Divergent












 
 
 
"Say something nice!" I shouted at her, fighting the urge to grab her and hold on. I wasn't sure what would happen, what I would do, if my hands passed through her.
 
 
-from 187, Body & Soul
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Divergent teaser! Loved that book!
    -heather//my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divergent is such a good book! I hope you're enjoying it. The other one is new to me, but also looks interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    I hope you'll stop by and check out my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great teasers!! and fantastic blog :)

    my tt is Reckless -

    http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/18/teaser-tuesday-reckless-by-cornelia-funke/

    ReplyDelete
  4. V (BookBrone) and BookStacksOnDeck- I am loving it so far. I can't wait to get to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to read Divergent!

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-dreams-of-terror-and.html

    ReplyDelete