Monday, January 7, 2013

Know Me Better (8)




Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.


 
 
What's your favorite word?
D: Grotesque I think would have to be my favorite. I use it a lot, especially when I encounter a creepy ass spider. Eek! >_<
T: Hilarious. I’ve always mispronounced it and it’s just a word I use a lot.
What words or expression do you overuse?
D: Let’s see, I think I am going to answer both as they both come to mind. I say dude a lot, my whole life actually, and my boyfriend just loves that I do haha. And for expression (now if you mean like a phrase, I don’t have one haha), but I’ll have to say the goofy dorky grin I get when I’m with my boyfriend or thinking about/texting him. It goes ear to ear and everyone comments on how dorky it is, haha. Or another expression would have to be when I crinkle my nose, haha, my boyfriend just loves that too. ^_^
T: This is a tough one. I got to say that I say Peace out a lot. And hilarious.
If you were on Death Row what would your last meal be?
D: What comes to mind is orange chicken and rice, again something that has to deal with my boyfriend, haha. He’s half Filipino so I’m hooked on a lot of the food they eat, which also always consist with white rice. <3
T: My mom’s honey ham. We have it for most major holidays, including thanksgiving, and I wish she would make it more often.
Pets?
D: My oh my, well of course haha! When it comes to pets for my family it’s like a zoo. My whole life, no matter what, we always had a pet around. Right now we have four dogs and two cats, 6 total. Now, you may think that’s a lot but for us, that’s a pretty low number haha.
T: Going off what my sister said. Pets we had in the past: lizards, mice, fish, chinchillas, Guiana pig, and hamsters. And we’ve had plenty of other cats and dogs, too. And my brother has always wanted a snake.
 Facebook or Twitter?
D: Right now I’m loving Twitter, it’s getting a lot of action for the Blog and that’s what I hoped for! ^_^
T: I don’t spend a lot of time on either. But I play a few games on Facebook, so I’ll go with that one.


Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here!



Thanks for stopping by!

 &


No comments:

Post a Comment