Sunday, November 17, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (32) Werewolves, Aliens, Mafia's, & Curses oh my!

 
It's been a while and I really want to help spread the word on the books I have gotten. Some books are even ones I bought (used book store!) all the way back in August. August 13, after the movie date with my dad and sis. The day before I left for San Diego to go watch my man graduate Marine Boot Camp haha.
 
 
~Bought~
 
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Above
 
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #1) by
 
 
 
 
 
Beneath Manhattan Skies
 

~Netgalley~

Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1)Mafia GirlSanctuaryAddicted to You (Addicted, #1)Alienated (Alienated, #1)

Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1) by Lizzy Ford- Reviewed, really liked can't wait for book two!
Mafia Girl by
Sanctuary by




Okay, I think that's it. Wow, that's a lot! Can't wait to get to them all!

Happy Book Hoarding!

No comments:

Post a Comment