Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (72)

 
 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
 
Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
“You don't see yourself like others do. There's something in you. I don't know—” He paused. “Hunger, I guess.”                      
“Pardon?”                      
Tommy shuffled around a bit and hurried on. “I mean to do something out of the ordinary, to really live. But you haven't been, living, I mean.”
 
-from 43%, Beneath Manhattan Skies by Emma Meade
 
 
Beneath Manhattan Skies
 
I love this! That part hit home for me as that's exactly what my boyfriend thought of me when we first met. It's completely true and thanks to him, I have been living more!
 
"When I found him, I found me"
 
Happy Teasing Everybody!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment