Sunday, April 19, 2015

Books for Nothing (28) Death of the Body & Child of the Ghosts


Books for Nothing is where I’ll be updating you guys on free Kindle reads.
 
download tons of Freebies weekly and sometimes I’m too lazy to let you guys know about the tons of books I get on I am a Book Hoarder, so I decided to create this! That way you guys can enjoy the awesomeness too as who doesn’t love the word free!
*Note: If some aren't free they became non-free after I scheduled this post


Death of the Body (Crossing Death #1)
Death of the Body (Crossing Death #1) by Rick Chiantaretto
Publication Date: December 13th, 2013
Genre: Young Adult Urban Fantasy
 
 
~Summary~
 
I grew up in a world of magic. By the time I was ten I understood nature, talked to the trees, and listened to the wind. When the kingdom of men conquered my town, I was murdered by one of my own—the betrayer of my kind. But I didn't stay dead.

I woke to find myself in a strange new world called Los Angeles. The only keys to the life I remembered were my father’s ring, my unique abilities, and the onslaught of demons that seemed hell-bent on finding me. Now I must find out who I really am, protect my friends, and get back to my beloved hometown of Orenda.
 
 
 
Child of the Ghosts (Ghosts, #1)
Child of the Ghosts (The Ghosts #1) by Jonathan Moeller
Publication Date: May 25th, 2011
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal
 
 
~Summary~
 
When her life is torn apart by sorcery and murder, young Caina Amalas joins the mysterious Ghosts, the legendary spies and assassins of the Emperor of Nighmar. She learns the secrets of disguise and stealth, of assassination and infiltration.

But even that might not be enough to save her.

For the evil that destroyed her family seeks to devour the entire world...
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment