Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mini Review: Nailed: Episode Three, Shhh by Staci Hart

Nailed
Nailed by Staci Hart
Publication Date: 2015
Genre: Adult Erotic
Pages: 3
Format: PDF
Source: Author
Read: April 30th, 2015
 
 
 
~Summary~
 
Everyone wants to get nailed.

Sometimes the first thing you feel for someone is lust. Maybe it's for a stranger. It might be someone you've only just noticed, or someone whom you've known, but aren't allowed to want. Maybe you just don't know if they're affected by you, if the sound of their voice or the way they touch your hand makes them as crazy as it makes you.

Or, perhaps they want you just as badly as you want them. Sometimes, it's all you can do to stop yourself from acting on it.

#getnailed with these erotic shorts, coming 2015.
 
 
~My Thoughts~
 
Shhh! is about a young couple that has a intimate moment in a library.
 
Wow! So, I actually had to read this again because the first time I read it, I couldn't quite get into it because our cockapoo Alfred was just too hyper for me to truly read- even if it was only 3 pages. So, before I could write a review, I had to read it again to truly be able to do it.
 
And I'm so glad I did! I can just get lost in the worlds Mrs. Hart creates for us! For the first time in the Nailed series we get a name of a character and this time around, it's a more intimate interaction. Reading this short had me breathless because I could totally see this happening between me and my hubby. I know whenever we go to the library, strolling the aisle's, trying to figure out which ones to borrow this time, that he falls in love with me all over again. It's written all over his face. That is how the main guy feels- did I mention this time we're behind the guys eyes- and it is truly a wonderful short. Mrs. Hart just knows how to sweep me off my feet. Truly beautiful! Can't wait to read the next one!
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to read these quickies yourself then Sign-up for her newsletter!
 
 
Sweet readings Everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment