Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TBR: April

Hey Y'all
 
So I've been feeling a bit burnt out with reading or something. I tried to continue reading Elegy by Amanda Hocking but honestly I'm getting a bit bored of it. I'm 222 pages in and it's going nowhere and I still have over 300 pages to go, this might be a DNF book. I wish it wasn't because I've enjoyed the series this far but oh my god, I have to move on. It's become a chore more than anything.
 
So this month I'm going to read more of what I really can't wait to read, more of the books I just got instead of reading books that have been sitting on my shelves for awhile now and I've kind of lost the lust for them. I'm also not going to plan to read a lot of books, I'm going to leave it kind of open so if I'm craving a certain book I can just pick it up and not worry about it pushing back a book I planned to read.
 
 
Hansel and Gretel Are Dead (Zombie Fairy Tales #2)Blood Red Riding Hood (Zombie Fairy Tales #4)It Takes a Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery, #1)The Silent Scream (Nightmare Hall, #1)
 
 
 
~For Review~
 
The Crawling Darkness (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #3)Ignite (Ignite, #1)Southern Spirits (Southern Ghost Hunter Mysteries, #1)
 
Ignite (Ignite #1) by Erica Crouch
 
 
 
What's on your TBR list for this month, I would love to know!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment