Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (39)








Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:











  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.

Our Teasers This Week. . .
 
 
 
 
"Zoey." I kneeled at her side and took her hands in mine. "Are you okay?"
She stopped coughing and gazed up at me. "I think I need mouth-to-mouth."
"Oh, brother," I said. "yeah, you're fine."
 
 
 
 
 
Totally cute book and review to come! ^_^
 
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I wanted to hit him again- God, I wanted to- but I didn't have time. Instead I dropped his head and quickly wiped my fingers on my breeches, then straightened, holding on to the splintered remains of the rake.
 
 
 
-from page 81, Daughter of the Flames
 
 
 

 
 
Happy Tuesday and Happy Reading!
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment