Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Sorry!




Pretty much I'm so, so sorry for not really being here. Mainly for the constant book reviews. It's not that I haven't been reading. I have. A lot! And it's not that they have been bad stories where I would want to rate them one hearters. Nope! It's just I don't feel like reviewing, like something is blocking my mind. I just don't want to keep having the same words repeat and repeat throughout all my reviews. Ya know?
 
So, I've been trying to do short reviews, you know, straight to the point to why I liked and why I didn't liked. But, it still doesn't feel....right. I don't know. But I know I'm not here to make any excuses for you to why I haven't been doing them. Cause I don't have any. I just have reviewers block. Fun!
 
And, so this post is for me to apologize to my followers and readers that just come out of the blue. My sister has done a great job at keeping it going and I truly, truly appreciate it. Really! And I truly appreciate all you readers still coming to check out the blog even though there's not much going on right now.
 
So mostly, I'm truly sorry. Really I am. And I'm sorry I haven't yet have my One Year Birthday Giveaway. That's because I'm pretty much broke right now. And now I'm looking into getting a job, so, good luck to me on that haha.
 
So, I'll be working on that soon and working on my reviewers block. Though if some of you may have any tips on how to push through this I would love to hear them ^_^
 
Thank you again on sticking with us and again I am sorry for not really being here. I promise I'll be back soon with my groove of reviews :)
 
Happy Reading Everybody!
 
Also, if you want to see updates on what I'm reading you can check out my Goodreads page. I finally got one!
 
And here you can check out what Tasha's up to with her reading too, click!
 
Love you guys <3 and thanks again!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment