Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday(36)




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.--BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS. Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away. You don't want to ruin the book for others.
  • Share the title & author, so others can add to their TBR list if they like your teasers.
Our Teasers This Week. . .



My body was frozen about six inches away from a searing hot, pointy rock. The crunching sounds that had become nearly constant were silenced, as was the lapping of the waves on the shore.

-from page 92, Demons and Druids(Daniel X #3)








"Ah. I'm guesiing you used the Hathaway Glance-Around-When-You-Remember-To Method."
"No!" I exclaimed angrily. "That's not true. I watched her. She's still alive, isn't she?"
He walked back up to me and leaned toward my face. "Because you got lucky."

-from page 33,Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead







Happy Reading Everybody!







No comments:

Post a Comment