Sunday, February 17, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (19)




Of our weekly treasures of books!
 
 
 
 
Loot from an used book store!
 
For Valentine's Day my amazing man took be back to Jackson so I could buy my find of R.L Stine Fear Street in person! *squeal* So, we spent some time there and it's always fun and romantic since it's my man taking me, actually he's the only one that has, which makes it more special!
 
Yes, I know I can get these books used from Amazon or Barnes but at the end with shipping, it'll come to about $4 or more. I got these ones in person for .50 cents each, coming to a total of $8.68 cents (16 books and the cents is for tax *squeal*) So, it's worth the drive and I can't wait to go back for more! :D I love you babes! <3
 
~Fear Street Superchiller Series~
 
 
~Fear Street~
 
 

 ~Nightmare Hall~

The Silent Scream

Never heard but it was on the same bookcase and it is the same style. Sounded interesting so I grabbed the first in the series. ^_^

~Christopher Pike~

Whisper of Death
Road to Nowhere
Chain Letter

I also had my eyes on these guys for quite sometime now and when I saw the first time they were there on the bookshelf too I knew I had to get them! ^_^

And in the end all of these were still cheaper than the average price of a paperback at Barnes or Amazon, etc....If I got two more it would have come exactly as their prices too haha. (average $9.99 for paperbacks) So, I think I did good with this load!
 
Well, that's it for this past week!
 
Happy Reading my fellow Hoarders!
 
Cheers!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak -Will be one of the next books I read.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment