Sunday, February 10, 2013

Know Us Better (13)




Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
 
I can't live without...
A:  Probably a few things like paper and pens as I am very creative and when story ideas are just bugging the crap out of me I have to get them out of my brain and down onto some paper for them to stop freaking out in my mind, giving them breathing room haha.
But the main thing I can’t live without, but knows I’ll have to learn to once in a while, is my amazing boyfriend whom I am in love with. So, when he goes off to boot camp I’ll have to keep busy and learn to be okay with him being gone for long periods of time as being a Marine is a dream for him. And being a fellow dreamer, I can’t hold him back cause he wouldn’t do that to me when it comes to my dreams either.
T: A few things. Simple things like pens and paper. And big things like my Ipod, books, my computer.

Do you make your bed each morning?
A: Yes, I do in a way. It isn’t the complete making of the bed as I would do when I put the sheets back on after washing them but it does put the sheets back in place. So the sheets I have moved around a bit in the night, I place them back, over the mattress and straighten them making it comfortable to lie on during the day, haha.

T:
Not really. I just spread the top sheet back out a bit so it doesn’t look to mess.

City or Country?
A: Ooh, okay let me think. *taps chin* Well, I sure do love the country cause of the quiet and the peacefulness it brings. Okay, as I think about it I haven’t really been to any known big cities, like LA, San Fran (will be tomorrow) haha. My town that I live in used to be all farm land and still have quite a lot of it, we are just building in the middle of it and still trying to grow. All we have is about maybe 20,000 people haha. That may seem big but honestly it isn’t haha. So, I’m probably in between to two of those. Love the country but need some noise from the city once in a while haha.
T: In between. I don’t want to be living to far away from another house but I like the peace and quiet of the country.

Most embarrassing moment?
A: Wow, I know I have probably a few but I can’t think of anything recent haha. But most would probably have to deal with boys back way then haha.
T: Great question. I could go on for days about all the embarrassing things I did. Let’s start with making a hole in the wall with my head. Then there was the time I stepped on a toothpick and had to go to the hospital. Or just last night, I was taking a pizza out of the oven and dropped it. And my lovely siblings were there to see them. And I got more stories for later. And Ashley wants me to do blog post about it. She already has a name for it.

What do you think of book trailers?
A: I think they are great! If done like a movie trailer, with live action, then more the better. It helps bring the book more alive and helps collect more interest from readers that maybe aren’t quite sold yet on the plot and what not. So keep them coming! ^_^
T: I don’t really have an opinion about them. Some are good, some aren’t. And I’ll watch them went I find them.
 

Now it's your turn! Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here! If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.


Thanks For Stopping By!
 
 &
 


No comments:

Post a Comment