Sunday, February 24, 2013

I am a Book Hoarder (20)


 
Of our weekly treasures of books!
 

 
Lullaby (Watersong #2) by Amanda Hocking
 
I know I said I wasn’t going to by any more books from Barnes and Noble for a while and I’ve been doing good for the year so far. However when my boyfriend and I were just cruising the shelves I just so happen upon this book and when I opened it (cause I wasn’t paying attention to the cover, heehee) there was a signature by the one and only Amanda Hocking the author, so I freaked. Big time! So I debated with myself for a while….should I or shouldn’t I, should I or shouldn’t I, cause I knew I was going against my rule if I did…..at the same time browsing the signatures. She had two different styles, one written with the page and the other slanted and I just loved the slanted one.


 
So I picked out the perfect book but I was still debating myself over it. My boyfriend said that I should get it cause it was signed, so I did and I am so happy I did! :D Great thanks to my beau for helping me out. So, I can’t wait to dive into the book and this is my first signed book I found at a store, so it was a great mini adventure ha-ha!  

~Received for Review~
 
 
Far Far AwayThe BaneGirls & MonstersEnd of the Line
 
 
Far Far Away by Tom McNeal- (eARC Netgalley)
 
The Bane (The Eden Trilogy #1) by Keary Taylor- ( eARC Netgalley) When Mrs. Taylor told the world about her changing her book, Eden, into a trilogy and that it was on Netgalley I jumped the gun. I have not read the original one but I do have it on my kindle apps, ha-ha. I can't wait to get to this one!
 
Girls & Monsters by Anne Michaud- (eARC Netgalley)
 
End of the Line by Emma Meade- (eARC from the author) When she sent an email asking if I could review this for her I was so freaking excited!!!! And then that excerpt, oh my, I just had to have it ha-ha. So, soon I hope to be getting to it ^_^
 
 

 

My mom went to Costco and bought herself a Samsung tablet and she said if we liked it she would go buy another. Well, I loved it since I can read my Netgalley books on it, yee :D! Which is something I needed cause I just couldn’t read them on my smart phone screen, I just couldn’t do that for long novels, I just couldn’t. So, as you can tell, I use it quite a lot and it needs to be cleaned because of my abuse ha-ha.

So, that’s it for this week.
 
Happy Reading Everybody!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment