Saturday, February 16, 2013

Know Us Better (14)





Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
Pieces of Advice you have for aspiring writers?
A: Sit your ass down and write! No matter how your day is make sure you put a little bit of time in your writing projects and I don’t care if it’s writing, or plotting, and/or editing. As long as you are putting the time in, I am happy and in the end you’ll be happy as you’ll see progress and that’s what you want!
Cause if you don’t do this then life will get in the way and your love for writing will be shoved to the side, I’ve been and still am there but once I move into the room on the other side of our house I hope to be able to get to the swing of things ^_^. So, if you have to come up with daily goals, I know that’ help and motivate you! <3
T: Write ideas down. Whether it’s a new book idea or info for a current project, just write it down. You don’t want to forget them.


Favorite TV show when you were younger?


A: How about channel, huh? Cause I don’t think I could really choose haha. I love Disney channel when it was good with That’s So Raven, Lizzie, etc. and then I of course enjoyed 90’s nick.
T: I really loved cartoons. You know, Tom and Jerry, Rugrats, Courage the Cowardly dog, Loony Tunes, etc.


What would we find if we looked under your bed?


A: Book of wrapping stuff, stuffed animals as my dogs have thrown them around (no stuff animals were harmed in this action), my sleep number air machine, a table mat tray, and a box of wood letters that I never hung up on my walls (maybe I’ll do that in the new room I’ll be moving into, haha)

T: I don’t have an under my bed. I have drawers filled with books and other random things.


Book Store or Library?


A: I love book stores and I was just at a used one, came back with a load of 16 books at a total price of $8 and tax of .68 cents. Hell yeah! Will be show casing tomorrow. But since I am trying to save money, I’ve been going to the library more often and just as fun maybe even more. Sometimes I can run into unexpected reads and having them free makes it easier to give them a chance, haha.

T: Can’t I love them both? Books stores are always fun, but at libraries you find books you don’t always find in book stores.


Heads or Tails?


A: Tails
T: Heads


Thanks For Stopping By!
 
Cheers!
 
 &


2 comments:

  1. Ashley and Tasha I love your header...did you draw the books stacked up? I love how it's got Titles on it.

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angelica- Thanks but we actaully didn't make this. I found it for free here http://www.freecodesource.com/blogger-layouts/cat.php?id=10 somewhere on this site.

    I'm glad people like it, though one day I hope to get a custom made one for us haha, and I hope the website I have given you helps you out with anything! ^_^

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete