Sunday, March 17, 2013

Know Us Better (17)



Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.
 
 
What was the last thing that made you cry?
 
A: I can tear up easily, it’s really not hard for me to do, but full out crying would have been I believe me watching The Lost Valentines. That movie I cry like every other scene and it’s all thanks to Betty White and her love story with a man in uniform, whom sadly has been missing in action for decades. Wow, just me thinking of it gots me choked up ha-ha, anything that deals with services men and women I can start to cry, especially those coming home videos.  
 
T: According to my sister, I don’t have a heart. I don’t really cry at movies or things like that. So, I can’t really remember the last time I cried.
 
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
 
A: I don’t mind doing much but cleaning dishes by hand gets to me and lots of yard work out in the hot sun, is seriously what I hate. Especially since you can’t wear shorts (well you can but it isn’t advised to when you are kneeling in sharp rocks in the flower bed) so being stuck in jeans on a really warm day *shudders*, I love being warm just not that warm ha-ha.
 
T: I got to go with my sister. I don’t really mind doing it, it’s just hard work.
 
What is your favorite form of exercise?
 
A: Lately I’ve been going to the gym with my man and I absolutely love it. Running as it makes me feel refreshed and sometimes I just have a need to get moving, wanting to just do something at times I know I can’t do much, ya know. I also like doing things that help tone out my lower core and my thighs, so crunches, high kicks, jumping jacks, leaning against the wall in a sitting position, using machines that’ll help with that too. Pretty much the gym, I love it!  
 
T: Swimming. Right now I can’t do it, but in the summer it’s fun.
 
What is your current desktop picture?
 
A: Mine is nothing special, since I got my new computer a while ago I have yet to change it from the default background so it is just blue with faded clouds and other abstract things, that have a bit of color. But the laptop I use has a full moon in the background which I love!
 
T: A sunrise on some island. I love the red, blue, and purple shades.
 
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
 
A: Egypt, omg Egypt! For forever I have been fascinated by the pyramids and there gods. The mummies and the ancient language of hieroglyphs, just everything about the ancient world. I would so love to be able to learn about it all, especially learning it over there *squeal* :D  
 
T: For similar reasons as my sister, I would go to Greece. I love the Greek gods and all that. They fascinate me.



Thanks for getting to know us!
 
 &


3 comments:

  1. I can't stand any work in the sun either, whether it's hanging the clothes for two mins or what it just feels like when you have to physically do something whilst in the heat it's just not good!

    However, I can lie in the beach reading in the book under the sun LOL strange huh?

    My KMB

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I would LOOOOOVE to visit Egypt as well, I love history.

    New follower!
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greece and Egypt are both places I would LOVE to go!

    My KMB

    ReplyDelete