Sunday, March 24, 2013

Know Us Better (18)

 
 
Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer. Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.



What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
 
A: The thing that comes to mind is my family, friends, and my boyfriend all supporting me with my dreams, if that’s not the kindest thing in the world than I don’t know what is ha-ha. Okay that and finding someone that you are beautiful inside and out, yeah I went sappy on you guys ha-ha ^_^
 
T: Just my family believing in me. That might seem kind of sad but I never needed much more than that.


What is most memorable about your high school years?

A: My high school was being home schooled through Penn Foster, so I didn’t experience the normal High School things but being home schooled allowed me to find my passion for writing and reading, so I am very grateful for that. Also grateful for the lack of drama and my awesome GPA, too.
 
T: I’m in the same boat as Ashley. But for the record, my GPA was better.
 
Update, A: Yeah, but like by only .4 points you dork :P! Ashley 3.4, Tasha 3.8 out of 4.0


Have you ever gotten up early for a "black Friday sale"?

A: Never got up early but last year my boyfriend, I and a couple of friends stayed in the long line for Best Buy for a few hours before they opened around 12, we were there plus the mall for a few hours.
 
T: No. And I don’t know if I ever will.


Were you named after anyone?

A: Nope, not really. My mom just loved the name Ashley though we do joke about me being named after the furniture store ha-ha.
 
T: Star Trek.  Lieutenant Tasha Yar. That’s all I got to say about that.


Would you bungee jump, skydive or something similar?

A: Most definitely something similar, like, indoor skydiving. I’m like seriously afraid of heights so I’m sure those things would kill me but indoor skydiving doesn’t scare me as much as I am not falling out of a plain or off any bridge ha-ha. The only thing I have to worry about is a big ass fan ha-ha, I think I’ll take my chances ^_^
 
T: I want to skydive at least once in my life. I think that is just something you should do before you die.
 

 
Thanks for getting to know us!
 
 &


No comments:

Post a Comment