Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Songs (43) Carolina

 
 
"Home is where my heart is still beating
And I don't know when I'll see her again
I hate to see her cry when I'm leaving
But now I'm a thousand miles away again

And she feels like Carolina
Looks like California
Shining like those New York lights on Broadway
When she looks back I'm behind her
I'll always be there for her
She makes me feel like home's not so far away
She feels like Carolina

It's hard to understand the way I'm living
And I know she thinks I'm never coming home (never coming home)
But I miss her pretty smile, I'm coming back in a little while
But I'm a thousand miles away again"
 
"No matter how far I go, you know I can't stop thinking about her
And there's nothing like the way I feel, the way I feel when I'm beside her"
 
 
Another song my Marine dedicated to me! <3
 
 
 
 
Sweet Listening Everybody!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment