Friday, May 1, 2015

May TBR!

Beauty Is a Beast  (Zombie Fairy Tales #5)Zombie Cinderella (Zombie Fairy Tales #1)Ghouls Just Haunt to Have Fun (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #3)Slice of Cherry
 
Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
 
 
~For Review~
 
Terminal  (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper, #4)Palace of Spies (Palace of Spies, #1)Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations, #1)Fire of the Sea
 
Fire of the Sea by Lyndsay Johnson
 
 
I finally got a library card down here so that's going to get me into trouble haha. But, I am also borrowing books that I have to review and don't want to read the ebooks that I got of them so there's a plus side haha. Also, I'm noticing I've really been into mystery books of late, especially ghost hunter ones. This month is no different. I'm also hoping that Terminal isn't the last one in the Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper series or I'm going to cry! I'm excited for all these reads! Especially my review pile, they're all so different from each other, love!
 
What's on you May TBR?
 
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment