Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Support Zombies



Over a weekend in September I found a game on gamehouse.com called Zombie Bowl-O-Rama, which of course is a bowling game. The fun graphics and little tricks or treats it had really got me in the Halloween spirit (yes, this is a late post....but really, zombies can be a joy anytime of the year)

So, because of this game I decided I wanted to make a list of my favorite Zombie whatever's and too, I noticed this year for Halloween, at my favorite store Spirit they had a lot of things for zombies which makes me very happy. :)

So starting off are.....

                          Books:
                       
  1. Allison Hewitt Is Trapped by Madeleine Roux. Loved it, couldn't put it down and didn't want to. A great gift for a zombie lover
  2. Can You Survive The Zombie Apocalypse? by Max Bralliers. My very first choose your own path one.....and loved it, very pleased, if I don't say so myself
  3. Hollowland (Hollows #1) by Amanda Hocking. Amazing, hooked me in no time and I can't wait for the next
  4. You Are So Undead To Me (Megan Berry #1) by Stacey Jay. A fun read but I have to say I think I loved the second one better,
  5. Undead Much? (Megan Berry #2) by Stacey Jay. A little more dark and I love all the witch craft 


                          Movies:

  1. Aaah! Zombies!! This movie was hilarious, had me and my friend cracking a smile for pretty much the whole movie. B horror and in the point of view of the zombies
  2. Return of the Living Dead part two, which I actually watched before the first but it's okay since they really got two different story lines. Plus, this series have talking zombies.....love!!!
  3. Boy Eats Girl, great movie totally recommend it
  4. Shawn of the Dead, non-stop laughs though the in some of the ending kind of suck but I still loved it
  5. Dance of the dead 2008, hilarious love the red neck boy
  6. Zombieland, what can I say one of my all time favorites.....either nut up or shut up
  7. The Walking Dead, TV series and one my family just loves (well, half anyways). Omg amazing, and breath taking. On season two 


                          Games:

  1. Zombie Bowl-O-Rama, for computers
  2. Zombies VS Plants, for computers & Xbox 360
  3. Dead Island, omg, amazing....and, yes, I have to admit I did scream a couple of times but I had good reason too....lol. Computer & Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 
                          Wishlist:
  1. Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer
  2. Sadie Walker Is Stranded by Madeleine Roux
  3. Hollowmen (The Hollows #2) by Amanda Hocking  


Ps....for the movies, I've seen many many zombie movies but these were just the one I wanted to talk about....
                                                                         

                                        



    No comments:

    Post a Comment