Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooktacular Songs & TV quotes (12)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while it's been a busy last couple of days for me. Then again, Halloween is the busiest time of the year for me. Oh...and, late Happy Halloween everybody.*muahahaha*

So, these songs are what made the movie or what defined the movie.

The first is something I am re-posting, Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann. Pretty much the theme song of Lost Boys





Next, we have my favorite song (and one that I annoy my sister to death with) Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte from the movie, well, Beetlejuice if you don't know





and last but not least, Red Right Hand by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds from the Scream movies....







TV Quotes (12)






Sometimes dead is better.
                -Pet Sematary

They're here.
                -Poltergeist

Please... don't let me die, Mommy.
I'm not your fucking mommy!
                 -Esther to Kate in the Orphan

I beg and you shame me?
                -Mrs. Ganush from Drag Me To Hell 


No comments:

Post a Comment